Introduction of a compulsory mask for masks in busy locations in Maasmechelen? ? The areas where the mask is mandatory are demarcated with signage.
In addition to federal measures, you must also wear a mouth mask in Maasmechelen in the following places to protect yourself and others against further spread of the Covid-19 virus:
- Koninginnelaan (between L. Mercierlaan and Rijksweg),
- Oude Baan (between L. Mercierlaan and Eisderbosstraat),
- Mie Merkenstraat,
- Zetellaan (between Ivan Orbanlaan and Vilvertstraat (start territory Dilsen-Stokkem),
- Kolenmijn - Limburg - Maaslaan (between Terhillslaan and Zetellaan),
- Rijksweg, (gedeelte tussen Koning Albertlaan en Joseph Smeetslaan)
All publicly accessible car parks adjacent to or accessible via the aforementioned streets, whether or not they belong to private owners.
The obligation does not apply:
- during trips with a vehicle: car, van, motorbike, bicycle, scooter, truck, tractor,
- while practicing a sports activity (where walking is not considered sport activity),
- during activities that require heavy physical exertion,
- for those who can present a medical certificate proving that wearing a mouth mask or any other alternative in dust is impossible.
The federally determined rules continue to apply to the catering industry.